You are here

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
MP
MP's picture
Offline
Joined: 03 Oct 2006
A BMFM board oldie revisits Red Planet

A white skined and with dark brown with a touch of gray haired woman enters the room. She's wearing a black cowboy hat, a black leather jacket, a red T-shirt, black leather pants and black cowboy boots. She looks around and recognizes some of the faces.
"Hey! Can anyone remember me!?
As nobody replies.
"Hey! It's me, MP! Don't tell me, that you can't remember this insane woman!

DarkStorm Wolfsbane's picture
Offline
Joined: 26 Dec 2007

**lifts her head up from a grumbly doze and opens one red eye to peer at the returning face** Alas, this old drakken can't place the face or name... But welcome back! **raises a claw and kinda waves**

Whipblade's picture
Overseer
Arbiter
Offline
Joined: 21 Oct 2005

Well I'll be! MP!!!! ^_^
How are you?
It certainly has been a while!

Vinnie's picture
Overseer
Shaolin Webmonkey
Offline
Joined: 13 Sep 2005

How could we forget such an insane, kind woman *grins*
Hey MP! Glad to see you take a peek here...

:D

Torama's picture
Overseer
Shaolin Webmonkey
Offline
Joined: 13 Sep 2005

Wow, long time no see. Welcome back :) How;s life?

BikerMouseBecky's picture
Offline
Joined: 11 May 2010

I guess I don't because I probably wasn't on the forum when you were on, but welcome back all the same.

MP
MP's picture
Offline
Joined: 03 Oct 2006

Now I'm finally able to answer all of you.


DarkStorm Wolfsbane wrote:

**lifts her
head up from a grumbly doze and opens one red eye to peer at the returning
face** Alas, this old drakken can't place the face or name... But welcome back!
**raises a claw and kinda waves**

I know it’s late, but thanks. :) 


Whipblade wrote:

Well I'll be! MP!!!!
^_^ How are you? It certainly has been a while!

I’m great, now that I’m able to
answer you and post mesages!


Vinnie wrote:

How could we forget such
an insane, kind woman *grins*Hey MP! Glad to see you take a peek
here...:D

Well, right back at you, my fellow
insane. :)


Torama wrote:

Wow, long time no see.
Welcome back :) How;s life?

Both RL and online it’s great! And you?


BikerMouseBecky wrote:

I guess I don't
because I probably wasn't on the forum when you were on, but welcome back all
the same.

Well, thanks for the welcome back. :)

princessbee's picture
Offline
Joined: 19 Nov 2007

I don't remember you because I havent been around much - but hi anyway! XD

MP
MP's picture
Offline
Joined: 03 Oct 2006

^ Thank you. :)

Lania's picture
Offline
Joined: 21 Oct 2005

Oh, wow, nice to see you MP!